Thursday 19 June 2008

Lily Allen - Allen Denies Simons Reunion

LILY ALLEN has dismissed speculation she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend ED SIMONS - insisting she is not "some failed baby machine trying to win my man back".

The couple split earlier this year (08) shortly after the Smile singer suffered a miscarriage and lost the pair's baby.

Allen fuelled speculation she had got back together with the Chemical Brothers star after they were photographed having lunch together earlier this week (beg19May08).

But Allen, 23, has blasted the claims - insisting she has maintained a friendly relationship with her former lover - and criticised the press for running false stories.

She writes on her MySpace internet page, "I went for lunch with my ex-boyfriend yesterday. Lunch. I am not some failed baby making machine desperately to trying to win my man back.

"Sometimes I think these journalists are still living in the 1950s. No one knows anything about my relationships. Ed and I are friends, who went for lunch yesterday, that's it."




See Also